Michiana MEDA members receive the following benefits:
- $15 meals at dinner meetings compared to $20 for non-members
- Networking and social opportunities with other members
- Assist in funding national and international endeavors that are creating business solutions to poverty through respect, empowerment and change
- Opportunity to attend an annual MEDA North America convention for networking and resourcing beyond our community
- Opportunity to travel to another country to meet business people, network and learn business practices
- Opportunity to participate in decisions on local projects
Annual membership renewal begins in September, but new members can join at any time.
Complete a membership application for 2016-2017 and mail as directed on the form.
Membership donations are $75 for an individual and $50 for a spouse.
Membership questions may be directed to email@example.com.